Wednesday 27 July 2011

Update...wow its been awhile

Hey folks, it looks like it has been awhile since I updated my blog.  Well the last little while has been a bit of a blur.  Recently recieved some concerning news regarding a family member but I am trying to remain positive and not let it get me down.

On the other hand my relationship with my girlfriend does get stronger and so much better with every passing day and I am really the luckiest man on the planet that she is back in my life.

The last week has been great, got to go camping with my girlfriend, her little princess of a daughter, and my 2 amazing boys.  Was so much fun and cant wait to do it again.

Just some random thoughts for you all out there: find the time each day to turn to your spouse, child, parent, or any important person and tell them you love them.  Time is too precious and we cant waste it.  Well I will try to be more regular about updating this from now on...take care my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment